In partnership with USA Climbing, The North American Cup Series (NACS) will provide a high-level competition series for advanced and elite athletes from the America’s to continue their development outside of World Cup competition.
2022 Canadian Boulder Event
The NACS Boulder Event will take place during the Jackalope Festival in Montreal, QC, on August 19-21, 2022.
Do you know the Jackalope Festival? It’s more than a Boulder Event – it’s a 3-days, action packed, festival of sport! Expect to see some 500 athletes (men and women) from 20 countries in action for street skateboarding, bouldering and breaking competitions, as well as freestyle motocross, BMX and BASE jump demonstrations.
It is your SUMMER DOSE OF ADRENALINE!
The NACS Event is open to Men and Women born in 2006 or prior to 2006. Everyone is welcomed! Participants should expect high level setting in a fun and electric atmosphere!
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
Athletes MUST be a member of their National Federation (CEC, USA Climbing, etc) and MUST have a CEC Vertical Life account: https://cec.results.info/users/login
Saturday August 20, 2022
- 10:30am-12:00pm warm up area open for women
- 12:00-2:30pm women qualifiers (Scramble format 6 problems)
- 1:30-3:00pm warm up open for men
- 3:00-5:30pm men’s qualifiers ( Scramble format 6 problems)
Sunday August 21, 2022
- 8:30-9:30am iso for Semi finals
- 10:00am-12:30pm Semi finals (5 on 5 off isolation. 4 Problems)
- 12:30-3:30pm change Over
- 2:00-3:00pm Iso for Finals
- 3:30pm presentstion of Finalists and observation
- 3:45-6:00pm finals (World Cup format, 4 minutes. 4 Problems)
List of Athletes
Final List of Athletes (as of August 17)
CEC is looking for volunteers to help with the execution of this event. Sign up now!
- Technical Delegate: Sebastian Powell
- Jury President: Paul Ledet
- Head Judge: Kat Belanger
- Head Routesetter: Kaleb Thomas
- Assistant Head Setter: Hayden Jones
- Setters: Andreas Lerch, Corinne Baril, Mika Hosoi, Victor Fleutre
- Apprentice Setters: Guillaume Léonard, Maria Roca