The CEC Competition Season is comprised of 3 series:
- Senior Series : CEC Senior Combined Series (Boulder & Lead)*
- Speed Series : CEC Speed Series
- Youth Series : CEC Youth Combined Series (Boulder & Lead)
** for the 2021-2022 Season, there will NOT be a combined senior national.
Details regarding the Competition Categories can be found here.
You have questions regarding the Qualification Process? Check out this FAQ!
For more information, please contact email@example.com
2021-2022 CEC COMPETITION CALENDAR
CEC is SUPER excited to officially launch the 2021-2022 Competition Season!
Considering the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our goal is to create a successful return to competition in a safe and inclusive environment for our athletes, coaches, officials, volunteers, and spectators. We recognize that to achieve this goal, we will need to show a great deal of flexibility and adaptation. CEC is up for the challenge! Are you?
The Official 2021-2022 Calendar will be as follow. CEC Athletes and Coaches Licenses will be available for purchase as of September 1st, 2021. Qualification information will be available through your Provincial or Territorial Sport Organization in the coming weeks.
- Senior Boulder National Championships, November 27-28, 2021
- Senior Lead National Championships, February 20-21, 2022
- National Championships, February 19-20, 2022
- Youth Eastern Regional Championships, April 15-17, 2022
- Youth Western Regional Championships, April 15-17, 2022
- Location TBD
- Youth Boulder National Championships, May 19-20, 2022
- Youth Lead National Championships, May 22-23, 2022
Qualifications will be conducted through a provincial process. If you wish to know more about the qualification process in your province, please contact:
- Quebec: Fédération québécoise de la montagne et de l’escalade (FQME)
- Ontario: Ontario Climbing Federation (OCF)
- Alberta: Alberta Climbing Association (ACA)
- BC: Sport Climbing BC (SCBC)
- Yukon: Climb Yukon
- New Brunswick:
- Nova Scotia:
- East Coast Competitive Climbing (ECCC)
- Climbing Association of Manitoba (CAM)
- All other provinces or territories: